Winemakers Direct .us
Winemakers' Access:
Home | Sponsors | About | Get Involved | Partners | Join | Contact | Search | Twitter
Search by: - - State - - Appellation - - Varietal - - Winery -
Search for: - Reds - - Whites - - Rosés - - Blends - - Other-than-grape Wines - - Dessert Wines - - Sparkling Wines -
Special Searches: Organic & Reduced Sulfite Biodynamic Vegan Salmon-Safe Kosher Sacramental Wines Made by Women
Quick Search: All words in any order - Exact phrase - Any word - -
Paicines (CA) Wines
Established: --- Acres: --- ---
Change Appellation
---- Sort By Varietal | Sort By Winery | Sort By Vintage | Sort by Price
1
2006 Chardonnay, Paicines View Label
  • Appellation: Paicines Donati Family Vineyard (Templeton, CA) -- (Winery Info & All Wines)
  • With true varietal character seamlessly integrated with its French Oak accents, the Donati Family Vineyard 2006 Chardonnay is our finest version of this elegant wine to date. We utilized one and two year old French oak barrels in 80% of the Chardonnay lot. The remaining 20% was fermented in stainless steel tanks and only allowed to complete partial malolactic fermentation.
  • Question? Comment? info@donatifamilyvineyard.com
  • Visit: www.donatifamilyvineyard.com
  • $20.00
    Regular
    as of
    Email

    Order Direct Online
    Phone: (877) 511 WINE (9463)
    Fax: (805).238-9257 Tasting Room Open

    Info & Map
    Templeton, CA












    HELPING WINE LOVERS BUY DIRECT FROM WINEMAKERS
    DRINK DIRECT!
    An unknown error occurred:
    DBError
    Mg/dbSearches.db
    Database file could not be found or opened

    An unknown error occurred:
    DBError
    db=Mg/dbSearches.db
    Database file could not be found or opened

    An unknown error occurred:
    DBError
    db=Mg/dbSearchesEa.db
    Database file could not be found or opened